100 SEO Tips for your Small Business Website
1. Recognize the importance of web traffic. SEO or Search Engine Optimization is one of the techniques to use in order to achieve more volume of traffic to your site. Without a good number of people visiting your web page, you won’t be able to expose your site to potential customers. Thus, you need to recognize the importance of internet traffic, so that you would be able to take necessary steps in SEO and attain it.
2. Choose your domain name carefully. It is very important that the domain name of your site, is related to its topic. In fact, it is best if the title of the site is the same as its domain name, so that people can easily recall it and visit it again and again. With that, you should spend some time in coming up with the possible domain names, and search for them.
3. Establish the main keyword of your site. One of the very first things that you need to do in order to gain success in online marketing is to establish the main keyword of your site. When you are able to do that, you can make use of it and optimize your web page with it. If possible, you can also make use of it for your domain name.
4. Use a keyword tool. Using a tool in order to determine the keywords of your site would go a long way, as far as using SEO as one of the techniques to gain more website traffic is concerned. There are lots of keywords tools that you can take advantage of today. Whatever type of tool you want to make use of, make sure that it is effective, so that you won’t be wasting your time on it.
5. Domain names with hyphens. In establishing domain names, you may come across articles, which may suggest not to make use of hyphens on them. You should become aware though that using hyphens on your domain name is not a bad practice. However, you should know that most people these days, are not used to typing domain names on their browsers that come with hyphens.
6. Take advantage of domain name suggestion tools. There are lots of domain name suggestion tools available on the internet these days. All you got to do to find them is to make use of your search engine. To make use of such an online tool, all one has to do is to enter the keywords that are related to your site’s topic. By using this tool, you would be able to have a good number of domain names to choose from.
7. Your website’s content. To have more people visiting your site on a regular basis, then you need to establish a very high quality content for it. If you can make it exclusive, then that would be better. Therefore, you need to start writing articles for your site today. Write the articles with the use of valuable information, so that people would be able to appreciate it.
8. Come up with a memorable domain name. When it comes to choosing your site’s domain name, you need to make it as memorable as you can. To make that a possibility, then you have to have a domain name that is catchy and short. When it is able to catch the attention of people, and it is short, then they would not encounter difficulties in trying to remember it.
9. Add more content to your site. You have to keep in mind that in order to have people purchase or sign up with your products and services, you have to convince them first. You would know if a person is almost convinced if he is constantly revisiting your site from time to time. To have a person revisit your site, you need to give him reasons to; and, one of which is by providing the site with new and updated content.
10. Don’t forget the keywords in your image file. When you upload images on your website, which are related to your products and services, do not forget to establish keywords for it as well. Some people are easily attracted with certain images. Therefore, if you optimize your images with important keywords, then more people would be able to find your portal.
11. Do a research about your product offerings. Before you launch certain promotional offers, you should do a thorough research about it first. By doing that, you would be able to ensure that such a step is something that you really need to do. Aside from that, your research can also help you in how to properly go about it.
12. Pinpoint your top competitors. Knowing your competitors is one of the best things to do in order to get ahead of them, or at least be at par with their performance. To attain that, you need to do your research about them first. Identify them, and try to check the strategies that they are making use of. See if such techniques can also be applied on your web page, so that you can take advantage of them if possible.
13. Determine your best keywords. Do your research in order to determine the keywords you are using that pull the most traffic. This will give you more edge over your competitors in terms of attracting more potential customers to your website. Once you identify the best keywords, optimize your site with it, as well as your articles, so that you can maximize the benefits you can derive from it.
14. Determine if your website is crawl-able by various search engines. In order for people to find your site when they search for information related to it, your web portal should be crawl-able by search engines. To achieve this, you need to research about how to get it done. Aside from that, make sure that certain files you have on it does not block your site from being indexed.
15. Make the most out of your tags. To ensure that your web portal would benefit from your tags or title tags, you should use target keywords in it. Aside from that, you can also mention the area you provide services to in your title tag, if you cover a specific area. Moreover, you should also make use of the most valuable keywords at the beginning of your title tag.
16. Establishing titles for your site’s pages. First and foremost, you should make sure that each page on your website is provided with a title. On top of that, the titles should be short and catchy, so that they are more captivating. In addition, you should make sure that the titles on each of your site’s pages are unique.
17. Distribute your articles to various article directories. Each time you write an informative article related to your site’s topic, you should distribute it to a number of article directories. When you do that, you are making sure that more people would be visiting your site. Article directories are frequented by several people all around the globe these days, since they know that it is where they can acquire lots of information about different topics.
18. Use synonyms. When writing articles either for your website or for article directory distribution, you should make use of synonyms for it, especially when it comes to the keywords or keyword phrases. When you use synonyms, it would make the flow of the article more natural. On top of that, it also makes the articles more interesting and pleasant to read for your potential customers.
19. Don’t forget the links. When you submit your articles to various article directories, do not forget to include back links on it. These links should take the readers of your articles to your site, when they choose to click it. In most cases, the links are included at the bottom part of your articles, so that people would see them just prior to finishing reading the write-ups.
20. Make your articles unique and captivating. In writing articles for your website and submitting them to article directories, you should make sure that they contain unique content. When an article is unique, there is a better chance for a person to read it completely. Aside from that, since it provides him with valuable information, then he would be captivated by it, and would want more.
21. Access websites that can help you determine your performance. There are certain web pages today, which can help you check the current performance of your site. The data that you can derive from them would include your site’s search engine ranking, general popularity, and incoming links. Access such sites on a regular basis, so that you can see where you stand.
22. Take note of Keyword Stuffing. Although using of keywords is one of the ways to promote your site, you should be careful in not overdoing it. If there are too many references to the keywords that you are using for your web page, it is usually called Keyword Stuffing. When this happens, search engines, especially Google, may see your web page as a spam site, which is not good.
23. The importance of topping the SERP. Search Engines Results Page or SERP refers simply to the results that one would see when he makes a quick search about a certain keyword phrase. You want to make sure that your site ranks good in SERP. This is because, if it does, then people would be able to see it easier and faster.
24. Take advantage of organic traffic. Organic traffic is free, which is why it is best if you focus on attaining it for your web page. Organic traffic can be obtained if you are able to take the right steps in applying SEO. Aside from that, you can also achieve it if your site has good content. Thus, focus on this technique, since it can make your site gain more traffic through search engines.
25. Having a site that provides easy navigation. Establishing a web page that one can easily navigate does not only benefit people that would be visiting it. It can also benefit you, as the website owner, since it can actually make your site gain more traffic. The easier it is for humans to navigate, the easier it is as well for search engines to index and explore.
26. Generating site maps. Having a site map for your web page is very important. Aside from helping people in conveniently navigating through it, it can also make it easier for search engines to index it. Generate your site map with the use of an automatic tool, so that you can also update it easily.
27. Become more familiar of On Page SEO. On Page SEO simply refers to the things that you can do, in order to optimize your web portal for Search Engine Optimization. Since it is “On Page”, it means the techniques you can apply directly to your site, in order to improve its performance. This usually is easier to do, compared to the Off Page SEO, which involves blogging, back-linking, and social web portal marketing.
28. Minimize broken links. Broken links are not good to have on your site, since they can cause missing images, and such. Keep in mind that not only people dislike them, but also various search engines. Therefore, if your site has lots of it, then it may not rank good in them. To avoid this, make use of link-checker sites or tools, so that you would know whether your site has them.
29. Write articles to other online marketing websites. Writing articles and submitting them to other online marketing sites can help not just the sites you are submitting it to, but also to you. This is because, when people want to acquire more information about the topic you are writing about, they may start to do their research about where they can find more articles you have submitted. Once they know that such articles came from you, then they would begin to visit your site.
30. Participate in blog discussions. If you find blog threads or discussions that are related to your site’s content, then you should participate in them. When you do that, you are actually making more people aware about your expertise in your chosen field. Once people begin to look up to you, they may ask you certain questions about it, which gives you an opportunity to direct them towards your website.
31. Take advantage of free blogging platforms. There are lots of blogging websites today, which allow you to make your own blogs. Taking advantage of them can help you gain more traffic to your online marketing sites, in order to expose your products or services to many people. Optimize your blogs with well researched keywords, so that people would find them easily.
32. Participate in online forums. Find internet forums that have topics, which revolve around the kind of subject your website is all about. Sign up with them, and participate by providing some insights about the topic, in order to share valuable information to other people. After some time, people would look for ways to learn more from you, and they can do that by visiting your website.
33. Create your own mini-course. Coming up with a mini-course is another way to take advantage of SEO to drive more traffic to your site. Make sure that the mini-course is something that will grab the attention of people, so that many would take advantage of it. Just ensure to insert hints in it, which can lead people to your site, in order to increase your portal’s volume of traffic.
34. Take advantage of free ads website. There are websites today, which offer free ways of advertising. When you post your advertisement into them, as long as you make use of effective keywords, lots of people would be able to find your ads. The best thing about this is that, they are for free, and in most cases, such sites can allow you to post a good number of ads.
35. Write your own testimonials. Find websites that offer or provide content that is similar to yours, and post your own testimonials or even just comments in them. Make your comments count, so that people visiting the said web portals would notice it. Provide links in your testimonials, so that people can use it to visit your web page.
36. Using keywords in internet profiles. When you make use of keywords in your online profiles, you would be increasing your chances of gaining more traffic to your site. The reason behind this is that, a profile that is optimized by effective keywords would be easier to find by other people. Once they find your profile, make sure that it leads them to your site.
37. Take advantage of press releases. Making press release articles can help you, especially if they are filled with keywords. Make sure to research about the keywords used, so that people would be able to find your press releases easier. Aside from that, the press releases should also be written in high quality.
38. Visit web pages of your competitors. To find out why competitors are beating you in the game, try to enter certain keywords on the search engine, and visit the first website that appears on the results pages. When you visit the websites of your competitors that are topping the ranks, try to see what they are doing right. Try to learn as much as you can, so that you may be able to identify what aspects in your SEO techniques need improvement.
39. Visit your own website. Try to visit your own web page, as if you are just one of the people browsing through it. Review all the things that you could come across with. By visiting your site as another person, you would be able to see whether it provides a pleasant browsing experience or not. Aside from that, it also makes your browsing experience easier.
40. Have a friend visit your web portal. If you want to see how people react to your site, then have a friend visit it. At first, do not let your friend know that it is your website, if possible. By doing that, you can be assured that he would give you his honest opinion about it. Make sure to finish your site first, and take criticisms in a positive way.
41. Learn more about SEO. Learning more about SEO is one of the most important things that you need to do prior to starting your online business. This can be done by thorough research about the subject, which you can do through the internet. Aside from that, you can also choose to hire an expert in it to become your mentor, or read eBooks about it.
42. Your meta keywords section. Avoid using single keywords in your Meta keywords section. Instead, make use of phrases, if you want to expect better results from it. Aside from that, you should also do a thorough research about the best phrases to use, so that you won’t be wasting your time in it.
43. Web hosting. The type of web hosting service you have signed up with, can also affect your site’s performance. Because of this, you need to make sure that you have signed up with a reliable service provider. Read reviews and testimonials of such providers, so that you can easily compare them.
44. Prefer new fads and topics over older ones. There are certain topics that were popular a few years back, but are not able to achieve the same kind of popularity today. Therefore, if you are still at your starting point, then it is best if you tackle topics that are current and are already popular. By doing that, you would be able to gain more visitors to your website.
45. Get involved with new affiliate programs. New affiliate programs are usually offering more lucrative rewards, which is why more people get involved with them. Aside from that, in most cases, some can also offer free tools that you can use, in order to promote your site more effectively. Find the affiliate programs you are most interested in, so that you would do well in it.
46. Be helpful in online forums. If you want more people to visit your site, then you should become more helpful in online forums. Being helpful means that you offer valuable information to people, by answering their questions that are related to your chosen topic. Aside from that, you can also start a thread about a certain topic, and providing it with valuable tips and tricks.
47. Add a forum section on your site. People would visit your site more often and in a regular basis if you are able to add a forum section to it. This section would be dedicated for discussions about the different aspects of what your website is all about. When you have a forum on your site, you can provide more answers to people’s questions in it; and, by word of mouth, many people would also visit it.
48. Create eBooks that you can offer for free. Creating your own sets of eBooks, which you can offer for free can go a long way, as far as gaining more volume to your website is concerned. Most people are always looking for free stuffs these days. Thus, downloading an eBook is an idea that would be most appealing to many of them. Make sure to insert links in certain pages of the book, so that people can use it to visit your site.
49. Let other people know that you are an expert. When people view you as an expert in the topic that you are involved with, they will follow your posts and visit your site more. Therefore, you should make yourself present in certain online discussions. Aside from that, make professional comments or answers to questions, so that people would know how well versed you are in your chosen topic.
50. Make use of backlinks. Backlinks are simply links that lead people to your site, which come from other sites. It is best to make use of one way links, since such links would imply that your site is the important one. Choose the sites you would insert these backlinks on properly, so that you would be able to gain more from them.
51. Take note of keyword density. The keyword density refers to the number of times you should make use of your keywords or keyword phrases in certain pages of your site. In most cases, the density should be within 3 to 7 percent only, so as not to overdo it. If you go beyond that percentages though search engines may penalize you by not showing your site on its result pages, which is why you should be careful in it.
52. Use website analytics tools. It is very important to keep track of the number of people that visit your website on a daily basis. To do this, you should make use of a website analytics tool for it. Some of these tools are for free, while others are not. With such a tool, not only will you be made aware of the number of people that visit your site per day, but it can also provide you information about where such traffic came from, as well the keywords they used to find your site.
53. Make sure there is good rate of demand of your products and services. Always keep in mind that no matter how good your SEO techniques are, as long as is it not highly demanded by people, it may not allow you to earn money from it. Thus, you should properly research about the demand of your products and services first. Do your research beforehand, so that you can get involved with something that is worthwhile.
54. Making use of PPC or Pay Per Click. Pay Per Click advertisement is something that is used by lots of online marketers these days. It should be noted though that the more people clicking your ads, the more money you will have to spend for them. Thus, make sure that your title and content for it would be catchy and not misleading.
55. Purchasing your domain should be done last. It is best if you purchase your domain last, instead of rushing into it. By doing that, you will be providing more time for yourself to make up your mind about it. With that, you can be assured that the domain name you would be selecting would be the best for your site, in order to increase traffic.
56. Consider all types of buyers. There are people who are already decided on buying something and will indicate the brand name of the products they want. Because of that, you should also make use of certain brand names in your articles or your site’s content. By doing that, you are increasing your potentials for more sales, especially when people visiting your site are already sure buyers.
57. Targeted traffic is more important than just traffic. Gaining more internet traffic is very important. However, it is best if your site obtains targeted traffic, instead of just online traffic. This is because targeted traffic means that people visiting your web page are those that are really interested in the services and products that you can offer to them.
58. Use hyperlinks. Using hyperlinks is another SEO technique that you can use in order to have more people visiting your site. A hyperlink can help you, since you can insert or include your keywords into it. When you do that, a person who wants to visit your site can simply click on the keywords to get routed to it.
59. Hire a mentor in SEO. If you want to learn more about using SEO to improve the performance of your site, an option that you can consider is hiring a mentor for it. A mentor can teach you in using various strategies in order to optimize your site better. Once you have learned more techniques from him, you can have him assess your performance, to see if you can already be on your own.
60. Finding the best SEO eBook. Reading a Search Engine Optimization book can help in learning more about SEO, especially at the starting part. To find such books, all you have to do is to make use of your search engine, or ask your friends for their recommendations. Make sure to do your research about the eBook, especially about its writers, so that you can be assured of its quality.
61. The first paragraph on your website. There are cases when search engines would base its results on the first paragraph of websites. In this case, you should also focus on making the first paragraph of your website as catchy as possible. Optimize it with your main keywords, so that it would rank better in search engines
62. Don’t forget the value of social networking. If you have not started making use of social networking for your SEO efforts, then it is best to start now. Starting early with social networking is always better than starting late. This is because reaping the benefits from social networking takes some time. Thus, you need to be patient in going about it, so that you would be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor soon.
63. Be persistent. Gaining success in your online marketing efforts through SEO may take some time. Thus, you should be persistent about it. Always strive to improve the content of your website. Aside from that, you should also continue doing all the necessary things to build traffic.
64. What to do once you achieve traffic. Once you achieve good amounts of traffic to your web portal, it is not the time to take it slow. Rather, you should try to determine the things that you were able to do, which helped in building your traffic. Aside from that, don’t stop in finding out new ways, or applying new techniques, so that you won’t lag behind your competitors.
65. Identify the best niches. There are lots of niches that always stay as popular as they are, even when thousands of sites have already been launched for them. Some of these niches would include wealth, pets or animal care, health, and relationships. This is because, such topics always interest most people all around the world.
66. The SERP rankings. The SERP or Search Engine Results Page rankings are always fluid. In other words, since search engines base the SERP to different factors, any change in such factors may also create a change on the page rankings. Therefore, you should also be flexible. In other words, you should try to use other sets of keywords from time to time, and add more content to your site.
67. Focus on one website first. In getting involved with SEO, you need to consider the fact that it is a full time job. It involves lots of things, in which you need to be alert for changes that may happen. Such changes can affect the trends, rankings, links, and many more. Thus, it is best to focus on one website first, since if you manage more websites, you may lose track on some of them.
68. The number of keyword phrases on your website. When it comes to deciding on the number of keywords or keyword phrases you want to make use on your site, it is best to stay within the 13 to 15 phrases boundary. It should be noted though that this can depend on the length of your article on the landing page of your site. The longer your article would be, the more keywords you can insert.
69. Number of words per website page. If you are trying to create content for your site, focus on having at least 200 words per page. This way, search engines would have enough words to work on. Aside from that, it can also provide you the chance to offer more relevant information to your site’s visitors.
70. Including your brick and mortar establishment’s address. If you have a brick and mortar business, and you want to establish better web presence, then make sure to include your office’s local address on your site. Include it in the contact section of the web page. Aside from that, you can also apply it on the landing page of your portal.
71. Never make text the same color as its background. One of your goals in order to have people revisit your site or stay longer in it, is to provide people utmost convenience in browsing through it. To make sure that this is the case, then you should not make your text with the same color as its background. The reason for this is that, it would make it difficult for people to read them.
72. Post classified ads on your web portal. Having classified advertisements on your website would increase its traffic. Lots of people like it when there are classified ads, since it gives them more access to other products and services, as well as to other sites. Make sure to choose ads that are relevant to your website’s content though, so that more people would visit your site.
73. Free web-based software programs. If you have the skill to create certain types of software programs, then make a bunch of them that can be used through the internet. Lots of people are searching for web-based programs these days, which they can use for free. By announcing your free programs through forums and discussion threads, you will be having lots of people visiting your site for it.
74. Make a video tutorial. Create a video tutorial and post it in a website that allows video uploads for free. As long as you make good use of your imagination, you would be able to come up with videos whether it is for your products or services. Place a link on it to route people to your website, so that you would have more volume of traffic.
75. Private Label Rights. Private Label Rights products or PLR products are highly searched by lots of people these days. If you offer them for free, by simply accessing your site for it, you would be able to convince people to visit it, since it is a win-win situation for them. Make sure that you offer quality PLR products, so that they would check your site on a regular basis for more.
76. Use long tailed keywords. These are simply more keywords in a keyword phrase. In other words, you would be using longer keyword phrases for your articles, as well as for your website’s content. Just make sure that the keywords within the phrase are significant to your site’s topic though, and they should not have much competition.
77. Do the split testing method. As the name of the method suggests, this simply means to try out different routes of promoting a product. It can involve promoting a product on a certain section on your site, and doing it in another page as well. After some time, you need to compare their results, so that you can determine which of the routes you took is the best way to do it.
78. Think of ways to stand out from the rest of the pack. There are always certain ways that you can think about, which have not been used by other people yet. As long as you put your mind into it, you may be able to find an angle, or a new way of looking at something, which can help you gain more edge over your competitors. Keep on looking for it, so that you would be able to come up with a method or a strategy that you made on your own.
79. Always focus on providing call to action phrases. Call to action phrases are simply sentences, which make suggestions to people in taking a certain step. It could mean taking a quiz, taking a survey, taking advantage of a free program, and such. By doing that, you would see more activities on your site, which is very favorable.
80. Add internal hyperlinks into your website. Internal hyperlinks are links that can lead a person to another section within your site, by simply clicking on them. Search engines see these links as important parts of the site, which can become a factor when it comes to the rankings. If you have not added such links yet, then it is time that you do.
81. Logging out of Google first if you use it to check your SERP. It is a good idea to log out of your Google account first, if you are using it to check your SERP or Search Engine Results Page. The reason behind this is that, if you are still logged in to your Google account, it may tailor the results to be in line with your previous search preferences, which can show your site to rank much higher. To see more accurate results, log out from it first, or make use of another computer.
82. Using deep linking method. The deep linking is a method, in which you would be using links, which would direct people not towards your site’s homepage, but to another section of it. Search engines actually favor sites that make use of it. However, you need to be careful, since such links may get broken every time you make some adjustments on your site.
83. Modifying the keyword or keyword stemming. Keyword stemming is a process, in which you would be modifying certain keywords before making use of them for your site, or articles. This would actually increase your chances of getting more hits on your web portal. An example is that, if your keyword is “reading”, then you should also make use of read, readable, and such.
84. People search for information by asking questions. When a person is searching for information, in most cases, he may be typing an actual question on the search bar of the search engine to find the answers to it. Thus, it is a good idea to make the subtitles of your website into questions. By doing that, you would be increasing your sites potentials in appearing on the first page of the search engine results.
85. Bolding or italicizing your important keyword phrases. To emphasize on your keyword phrases, you can actually bold or italicize them. By doing that, you would be making the keyword phrases more eye catching, which is good, especially if you are also using some of them in hyperlinks. Just don’t overdo it, since it may not look good on your site.
86. Making certain pages of your site more important. If you want certain pages or sections of your site to become more important for search engines, then you should make use of internal links to it. The more links you would be placing on your site for that certain section of it, the more vital that page becomes. By doing that, you can improve your site’s rankings in search engines.
87. Making an About Us page. Do not forget to include an About Us page on your web portal. This is because, when people search for information about certain things, there is a good chance for them to enter keywords that describe your site or company. With that, the said page would make your website rank better on search engines.
88. Age of the domain name. Some people may not know it, but search engines also consider the age of the domain names as a factor when it comes to ranking websites. With that, search engines prefer to show sites that have older domains. This is because, it gives search engines assurance that the website is reliable, and not another “now you see it, now you don’t” type of site.
89. The rate of speed in getting backlinks. It is true that more backlinks can help your site in gaining more traffic. However, you should not get them as quickly as you can, since search engines may become suspicious of your site’s activities. Thus, make it in a slower but in a more constant manner, just to be on the safe side.
90. Make your own Warm List. A Warm List can come in handy in certain times. This is simply a list of your friends, relatives, colleagues, as well as contacts that you may established through online forums. Make use of your Warm List only from time to time; and, save them for more important product or website launches, in order to gain extra traffic to your site.
91. Try to target a hungry crowd. Targeting a hungry crowd can offer lots of benefits to your online business. This is because, they are people searching for immediate solutions to their questions or problems. If you are able to present them the solution they are looking for, then you can expect lots of traffic to your site as well as sales.
92. Consider the reasons why people would visit your site. If you want more visitors to your site, then you should determine the reasons why they should. Aside from that, you should also try to see why current visitors are browsing through its pages. One way of doing it is to identify the needs of your target market. Aside from that, you can also check what pages on your site are frequently visited by them.
93. Consider your own way of browsing the web. Keep in mind that as an online marketer, you are also one of the millions of people, who make use of the internet to search for information, products, or services. Thus, try to consider how you make use of various search engines. Aside from that, try to pay attention on what attracts you more, as well as what drives you to click on certain links.
94. Use tools for site analysis on other websites. The tools that you use to analyze your site can also be used on other web portals that you visit. By doing that, you would be able to see what keywords they are using, what they are doing wrong, what they are doing right, and more. Visit sites that are visited by lots of people, so that you can gain more positive ideas.
95. Determine the reason or reasons why you are getting good traffic. It is very important that you know the reasons why your website is getting good volumes of traffic on a regular basis. By doing this, you would be able to make adjustments on your site, which would not affect its performance. Keep in mind that it is possible that there is just a single sentence on your site that makes it attractive to search engines; and, if you accidentally delete it, then it may abruptly change its performance.
96. Support other websites on your own portal. Supporting other websites on your own web page can also offer lots of benefits for you, especially when it comes to gaining more traffic. This is because, such sites can also provide more traffic to you. Just make sure that you are not supporting competitor websites, since they might not return the favor.
97. Make some reviews. If you are selling certain products, you can also make reviews about them on your site, or on other web portals. This is actually one of the reasons why some online marketers make use of the products they promote. This way, you would be able to come up with more detailed reviews, which would showcase the advantages and disadvantages of the products, in order to help people make informed decisions about it.
98. Make sure to provide links on your online forum profiles. When you participate in online forums, it is best if you provide a link to your website, just right below your name or on your profile. This way, people would be able to visit your site, whenever they want to. Just make sure to leave interesting and informative comments, so that people will take notice of your expertise.
99. Provide links on your social networking profiles. Don’t forget to provide links on your social networking profiles, so that people would be routed to your site whenever they want to. However, make sure to gather more friends and contacts first, prior to posting your links. By doing this, they would already trust you enough to check out the links you suggest.
100. Be patient. It is very important to be patient in applying your SEO techniques. Keep in mind that it may take some time, before you could reap the benefits from it. Aside from that, SEO is something that you need to do continually, even if you have already attained your goals. Thus, it is a continuous process, as long as you want your site to be competitive.